Bankruptcy Overview | Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me
If you are feeling overwhelmed with credit card debt, medical expenses, unpaid bills associated with a job layoff or divorce, you are not alone. Many hardworking individuals and families are struggling to make ends meet.
Bankruptcy Lawyer With More Than 30 Years Of Experience
At The Law Offices of Philip F. Counce, we have helped thousands of individuals and families obtain debt relief for more than 30 years. Your situation is not unusual to us, but we want to understand your personal story so we can help you obtain debt relief based on your unique circumstance.
Don’t take on your creditors alone!
Call or email the Counce Law Firm at 901-201-6012
. Free confidential consultation with a lawyer, not a paralegal.
We take the time to understand your needs and answer all of your questions. While we want to solve your problem quickly, it’s important that you are comfortable with the process, and understand how it will impact you. These thoughtful conversations enable us to ensure the best possible outcomes.
3333 Poplar Ave. – just West of Poplar & Highland – Free Parking
Does Tennessee Have Unique Bankruptcy Laws? We Address Your Financial Concerns.
When you enlist our Tennessee law firm, you will work directly with bankruptcy attorney Philip Counce. He has helped thousands of honest, hardworking people get back on their feet through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. During a convenient, no-hassle consultation, Mr. Counce will help determine if bankruptcy is the right option for you, while addressing a variety of your concerns, including:
- Understanding the Tennessee bankruptcy process — Not sure where to begin? We offer you a step-by-step guide to determine if, how, and what you need to file for bankruptcy.
- Stopping home foreclosures — If you are threatened with foreclosure, you may be able to prevent the foreclosure through filing for bankruptcy.
- Stopping repossessions — If you are behind on your car payments, a bankruptcy filing can provide you with the financial breathing room you need to start moving forward again.
- Unpaid utilities bills — Instead of accruing late fees and interest penalties from late bills, you may want to consider bankruptcy.
- Judgment liens and garnishments — Through filing for bankruptcy, we can prevent a lien from occurring.
- Impact of bankruptcy on credit scores — If you are considering bankruptcy, banks are unlikely to lend you money based on your credit score. Filing bankruptcy is the first step toward rebuilding your credit.
- Divorce and bankruptcy — Understandably, you may feel buried in debts from a divorce. Filing for bankruptcy can help reduce or eliminate your debts, freeing up cash to cover your child support, alimony obligations or your legal fees.
- Putting an end to creditor harassment — You have the ability to stop creditors harassing you for debts. Philip F. Counce is highly experienced in putting an end to those annoying phone calls and threats.
- Understand bankruptcy exemption laws — When you file for bankruptcy, you likely don’t want to lose your home or car, or other assets you find sentimentally valuable. Our bankruptcy attorneys will help you protect what you need in your bankruptcy claim.
- Filing jointly or individually — Money is often cited as the primary reason for divorce, and determining how to file can have a great effect on the future of your relationship. Allow us to help you determine whether joint or individual filing best suits your needs.
Seniors are the fastest-growing group filing for bankruptcy and present many issues not seen by others. Individuals with fixed incomes and mounting medical expenses face a severe strain on their resources. Seniors with a lifetime of assets to protect will want to enlist the help of an experienced bankruptcy lawyer like Philip Counce.
At The Law Offices of Philip F. Counce, we have represented many seniors who have filed bankruptcy. We are familiar with the issues and the challenges seniors face.
“I Live In Memphis And I Need Help Filing For Bankruptcy.”
Simply put, bankruptcy laws are complicated. Select an experienced bankruptcy attorney with a firm understanding of Tennessee’s bankruptcy exemption laws and the skills to explain whether filing for bankruptcy jointly or individually would be most effective.
When your financial future is on the line, consult a seasoned attorney over a paralegal or secretary. Bankruptcy lawyer Philip Counce has more than three decades of experience. During an initial consultation, he will address your concerns and clarify any myths or misconceptions about bankruptcy. Mr. Counce will also review your finances to help you prepare for the means tests, which will determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Contact Us Today | Bankruptcy Lawyers Near You
Call now to learn about what options are available to you in your particular financial situation. Contact our law firm today online or call 901-201-6012 to schedule a confidential FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION.
Unlike many firms, with us you will always discuss your financial situation with an attorney, not a paralegal or assistant.
We are a Title 11 Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. This ad does not create an attorney-client relationship until a written agreement is signed.